We are the Nationwide Boat Sales Specialist....
We operate our brokerage service from Great Haywood Marina in Stafford. Wigrams Turns and Ventnor Farm Marinas in Warwickshire. Barton Turns Marina neat Burton.Kings Bromley Marina near Lichfield. Heritage Marina in Cheshire. Fazeley Marina in Tamworth.Sherborne Wharf in Birmingham.
We can sell your boat from its current location or you can bring it to one of the several Marinas that we operate from to sell it.
Great Haywood Boat Sales are here to take the hassle and worry out of selling your vessel. Our fully trained staff work hard to sell your narrow boat, seven days a week. All sales boats that are moored at one of our locationa have a dedicated sales area where they are correctly presented and well maintained and all our viewings are accompanied.
Choosing Great Haywood Boat Sales to sell your boat offers you the following;
- We will value your boat correctly and not tell you what you want to hear just to get you on our books.
- Free mooring while your narrow boat is for sale on our brokerage moorings. (Subject to availability & T&Cs) You need to supply us with your insurance and Boat Safety Scheme Certificate (BSSC) before your vessel is moored on our brokerage moorings.
- Your boat advertised in some of the leading monthly canal magazines.
- Your boats own dedicated pages within our superb website.
- Your boats own full colour brochure including multi exterior and interior photos.
- All funds are paid into a customers client account, which is seperate from our business account so your money is protected. Your boat will not be handed over to the new owners until the funds have cleared in our Company Clients Trust Account.
- Accompanied viewings. We donot just give keys out to your boat to potential buyers. We accompany all viewings so we can answer any questions that a potential buyer may have and we sell the value of your boat.
- We will only show potential buyers your boat if they are in a position to buy it and have the funds available and if it fits their criteria,budget,etc.
- We sell most boats on the first,second,third viewings because we profile potential buyers to make sure that your vessel fits their criteria,budget,etc. It's not about the quantity of viewings it's about the quality of the viewings.
- Prompt settlement after completion and handover of the vessel, within 7 working days. Payable from our clients trust account which is guaranteed funds. Please see the Clients Trust Account details on our web site.
- Cash purchase or part exchange on good quality boats.
- Alternatively we can offer to buy your narrow boat for cash.
- Valet service available
- Boat Tuition
- Slipway available for fast efficient surveys.
- Pre-purchase estimates on any work needed including boat safety certificates.
- Workshop with on site engineers, boat fitters and painters for any necessary after sales work.
- Collection service available
- Over 70% of boats that we sell are on there own moorings. We can sell your boat from your current mooring
- Moorings available with the sale of your boat, subject to availability
At Great Haywood Boat Sales we pride ourselves on offering an excellent range of services, after sales care and attention and value for money
We have lists of genuine buyers waiting to buy your boat.
You now have an option to use one of the most succesful brokers in the Country to sell your boat from a number of locations. We can also buy your boat.
We will sell your boat.
Call us on 01889 881960.....
If you have a boat for sale or if your broker has not sold your boat then please complete the form below with your details. We would be happy to sell your boat on brokerage or we can make you a cash offer and even settle finance.
Please complete the following details and attach up to 10 internal and external pictures of your boat and one of our valuers will get back to you. Please make sure that each picture is no larger than 2 million megapixals. *All fields need to be completed in full. Please note that the form below requires pictures to be attached; if you don't have any pictures at this stage then please email the details of your boat to firstname.lastname@example.org